Advanced booking and tickets reservation
1. By phone or in person
Box Office of the Karlovy Vary Symphony Orchestra
Windsor Carlsbad – Spa III, Mlýnské nábř. 5, 360 01 Karlovy Vary
Box Office is opened always two days before the concert and at the day ofthe concert 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If the concert takes place at Spa III, the cash desk is opened till the start ofthe concert.
If the concert takes place at the Grandhotel Ambassador orGrandhotel Pupp, ticket sales on the day and venue of the concertstart 1,5 hours before the start of the concert.
More information about discounts, tickets and concerts Phone: +420 353 232 026,
+420 602 672 825
Programme subject to change.
Grandhotel Ambassador Národní dům – Reception Desk
T. G. Masaryka 1088/24
360 01 Karlovy Vary
Phone:+420 353 408 10
Branches of the Karlovy Vary Infocentre
Lázeňská 14, 360 01 Karlovy Vary, Phone.: +420 773 290 632
Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sat – Sun,Holidays 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(Lunch Break 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
Admission discounts for season tickets and special concerts
- 50% for holders of the ZTP severe disability card or the ZTP/P severe disability requiring special assistance card
- 30% seniors 60 years and up
- 50% for children under 15 years of age
- 50% for students
- 30% family admission (three or more family members)
- students of primary art schools (upon presenting the PAS student’s ID)
- children under 5 years of age
- escorts of students of primary art schools pay an admission fee of CZK 100 (one adult per student)
Seats in the first two rows are reserved for these discounted tickets.
Individual discounts cannot be combined.
The discount can be applied only upon presenting a valid card entitling the holder to the discount.
Further information on discounts, tickets, and concerts on Tel.: +420 353 232 026,
GSM: +420 602672 825 or at the e-mail .